Saturday, October 18, 2008

Watch Me Shine | 曾经的光辉

It is unbelievable that I manage to survive that whole month of outfields. Dunnoe how I manage to tolerate all the nonsense and blame that was push onto us. Whatever la… Last week’s “amazing race” can’t seem to be able to get out of my mind. We were so close to proving people wrong about us. Made so many major planning errors, be it on the route or the decision for the stations to attempt. Never ever felt so down after a game. From 2nd drop to the 10th out of 55 teams, that was how bad the mistakes had cost us. Walking down the streets that we went past, bring back all these memories. Of all times, why did I have to get myself injured then? Who knows…

I had a long break this week. Went to eat a nice buffet, though towards the end I felt the cooks had difficulty coping with the in flux of orders that they ended rushing through it, making a lot of dishes too saltish as compared to the earlier ones. Went cycling until our butt ache. Played new games at decoders… and what else have we… So it was quite a relaxing week. Spend time like tmr I will be gone from this world like that… It was definitely fun…

At the same time I took this period of time to go through all that had happened in my life, especially secondary and JC period. 如果没遇上那么多转弯怎么会遇见你。。。The decision I made then, was definitely not something that I would ever think of going back in time to change, even though I know that it had cost a lot of troubles and problems in my life. 我知道的每陣風 吹著吹著就停息, 也知道每朵雲 飄著飄著就散去, but I believe…所以我相信。It is kind of amazing to think that my life had been quite exciting compared to most people. Either that or people do not remember such stuff… Hahax…

Below is a song which I had much fun with during the performance, though I doubt anybody will remember this song or when it was played. The things that could have been done or rather the little bit of regret I have for this performance. Haix… Could have been better… One of the few regrets in my life…

你忽明忽灭的心
还拿不定主意
我只能感到微弱的电力
要发光发热的爱
就绝不能犹豫
用了真心要对自己有信心
哪怕从我到你有多远的距离
爱是摘得到的星星
不管爱情隔几个光年
只要专心你就会看见
有多么强烈的暗示in my eyes
不管永远还有几个光年
只要开始就有可能实现
要知道爱多耀眼Watch Me shine
谁花开了还不摘
心动了还不快
难道还要把爱绑上缎带
来别担心我不爱
直接火力全开
让所有的人看看爱的厉害
不要说你觉得我好所以你才不敢冒犯
这么说每一段恋爱都是高攀
不要再远远的看我我的心会跳得更快
要让喜欢的人眼中只有我在
now Watch Me shine

I will be in Australia from 18/10/2008 to 13/11/2008 for evaluation. Haix… Heard that it is scorching hot in the day and freaking cold at night. Moreover now is summer… wonder how we gonna survive there. Flying in a few hours time… the thought can really ruin my appetite. Let’s hope that I will have an enjoyable time there. Who knows… life is unpredictable. Cheers!